Rugby League World Cup Tickets
IMPRESSION HEALTHCARE LIMITED
ACN 096 635 246 (Company)
RLWC Ticket Giveaway
- A representative of the Company will be selecting an Entry (defined below), at random, and will be awarding the Prize mentioned at clause 19 (the Prize) to individuals (the Player) who wish to enter the raffle (Raffle).
- The Player must be sixteen (16) years of age or above.
- Entries in the Raffle by a Player under the age of (16) (Underage Player) will be null and void. For the avoidance of any doubt, where an Underage Player wins the Raffle, the Prize will be donated, at the sole discretion of the Company, to a charitable cause or another Player selected by the Company using the process outlined at clause 1.
- A Player is eligible to be selected by the Company in the Raffle, where the Player:
- enters the raffle by submitting email draw
- The Player will be entered into the Raffle immediately after a Player completes the Entry.
- The Player is restricted from completing more than one (1) Entry.
- The Raffle will commence on 30 October 2017 (Commencement Date) and will conclude on 27 November 2017 (End Date).
- The winner of the Raffle (Winning Player) will be selected, at random, within five (5) business days of the End Date (Raffle Draw).
- The Company will notify the Winning Player by way of email or telephone (Notification), and the name of the Winning Player will be listed on the Company’s Facebook page, as soon as practicable after the day of the Raffle Draw.
- The value of the Prize listed in these Terms and Conditions, is current as at the commencement date of the Raffle.
- In the event the Prize is unclaimed for a period of three (3) months or longer, the Company will immediately recall all rights, title and interest in the Prize and may elect to redraw the Raffle.
- It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Winning Player to collect the Prize on the date and at the time specified by the Company after the Notification (Collection Instructions).
- The Prize cannot (under any circumstances) be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- If the Player fails to adhere to the Collection Instructions from the Company, the Player immediately forfeits all right, title and interest in the Prize and the Company may elect to redraw the Raffle.
- The Player indemnifies, and holds harmless, the Company, for any loss of the Player, whatsoever, in connection with the Raffle, and the Player acknowledges that the Company’s liability is limited to a nominal sum of one (1) dollar.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the Player from the Raffle at the compete discretion of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Player from the Raffle, for any reason, at their absolute discretion.
- The Prize is valued at $355.00AUD and is limited to 5 x category c tickets to the Rugby League World Cup Grand Final.